The PLFRESNEL1 Mark II LED Luminaire is a general purpose lighting fixture for theatre, small studio, and display lighting applications. It produces an adjustable cone of light with a soft edge which is easily blended with adjacent beams to provide even illumination. Using LED source technology combined with a traditional Fresnel lens, the PLFRESNEL1 LED Luminaire delivers Philips Selecon’s industry benchmark quality without the compromising performance of spreader lenses.
A key benefit of the PLFRESNEL1 LED Luminaire is that it is no longer necessary to change lamps or color filters. Combining the superior control and light quality of a Philips Selecon Fresnel with seamless fading between colors allows designers a new level of creativity. Less power consumption and no dimmer circuits makes the PLFRESNEL1 LED Luminaire the obvious choice for any stage lighting need.
The PLFRESNEL1 also hosts smart cable management with the inclusion of PLICB (PL Interconnect Box). The PLICB mounts to the luminaires yoke, between the C-Clamp and the yoke and swivels independently to allow for the luminaire to move freely through its focus range with no need for a cable service loop. The PLICB allows for all of the luminaires cabling with DMX and PowerCon in and through Connections.
- Delivers the performance of a 500 watt fresnel fixture with a maximum power consumption of 150 watts
- Variable beam angle from 15 to 54 degrees
- Infinite color choice from the RGBW engine and supporting color temperatures from 2700K to 5600K in white
- Homogenized fully mixed color output light, no multiple color shadows
- Ten’s of thousands of hours of life expectancy
- Quick selection of Warm White, Cool White, and Daylight
- User defined on board presets states available to record your color composition
- Color presets simplifies matching existing light sources
- Constant color balance down to very low light levels irrespective of intensity setting
- DMX512 Input/Output with 8 or 16-bit resolution or a simple 3-channel control
- On-board LCD menu for ease of luminaire set up and addressing
- No ultra-violet (wavelengths of less than 400nm) – for UVA, B or C or the Infrared spectrum (wavelengths of more than 775nm)
- Luminaire color: black
- Electronic universal power supply 100-240VAC
- PowerCon In and Through connectors
- Electronic power supply; ETL / cETL approved and CE marked