...and anything else that might find its way onto your stage is elevated with Relevé Spot.
We think you’ll love the feature set created for this theatrical automated fixture.
What your stage needs...
The calibrated four-color additive mixing system builds on the success of the ColorSource Deep Blue array offering brighter reds, more vibrant greens, and deeper blues than typical event-focused automated luminaires, with the even and calibrated color mixing you’ve come to expect from ETC.
Mix infinite shades of warm and cool whites, every hue of your favorite reds and blues, or the perfect sunset or sunrise.
The Relevé Spot from ETC brings the color quality, control, and
consistency of the ETC LED product lines to the automated lighting
world. Relevé Spot builds on the legendary color control of the ETC
LED technology and provides a reliable, full-featured automated
fixture of the highest quality.
• Houses of worship
• Universities and schools
• Exhibition centers
• Additive LED RGIL (ColorSource Deep Blue) system creating
strong saturated colors and warm/cool white output
• Brightness over 6,000 lumens
• Crisp gobo projection with five rotating/indexing gobos
• 18-54° zoom range that covers the most popular ellipsoidal
• Ani-gobo breakup and effect wheel allows for a variety of
beam breakups as well as spectacular fire, water, and leaf
• Excellent variable frost that perfectly emulates common
• Whisper Home - instant pan and tilt calibration/homing at
boot with minimal movement
• Extremely quiet operation
Click here for Data Sheet.