Offering a classic retro look with its radial diffusers, TurboRay brings a distinctive appearance to any lighting rig. Used as a punchy narrow-angle wash light or as a powerful hard edge beam for beautiful aerials, TurboRay is uniquely versatile. The fixture’s soft edges, homogenized color, and smooth intensity fall off produce spectacular wash looks. And in the air or projected on a surface, the fixture’s animated gobo wheel and other features produce remarkable textures.
Retro Design: TurboRay’s diffusion system is beautifully visible on the front of the fixture. TurboRay was designed for a gorgeous face look as the light shines through and illuminates the durable high-performance optical diffusion.
More Than RGBW: TurboRay’s color mixing goes far beyond RGBW; with additional deep red and blue dichroics, the fixture can go deep while also giving a beautiful 3200 K CTO. Split colors take on a whole new dimension with independent quadrant control.
Dramatic Aerials: TurboRay’s focus system can be used for even more drastic looks. Moving away from the intense 3° beam, you’ll see the beam break up into multiple rays of primary colored light.
Wash Diffusion: With its radial diffuser open, TurboRay’s diffusion homogenizes and softens the light, allowing you to choose between a homogenized face or more radical effects.
Digital Breakup: TurboRay's digital breakup pierces the air with twinkling rays of light, while an animation and gobo wheel gives designers the power to twist and break up their aerials in new, dynamic ways.
- Additive LED RGBW color mixing system for powerful saturated colors and tunable white control
- Quadrant control over the fixture’s four LED system
- Radial diffuser offers a beautiful scenic look
- Powerful narrow beam for dramatic aerials
- Smooth and even wash with a punchy 3:1 zoom range
- Color mixing: Red, Green, Blue, White and linear CTO
- Custom Animated Gobo wheel for beam texturing
- LED imaging unlocking primary color aerials
- Beam angle range 3° narrow beam, 8-24° wash
- Color temperature: 2800 K – 8000 K
- Color Wheel for deeper saturates and gorgeous split colors
- Pan and Tilt Range: 540° Pan, 239° Tilt
- Patent Pending Optical Design
- TurboRay ‘Hazefree’ lens coating technology